Tuition & Fees
Registration and School Fees
The AIMS registration fee is $100 per child and will not be applied towards tuition. This fee is non-refundable, and must be paid in full before the office can accept the completed registration form.
PreK-3 & PreK-4: $5,500.
KG and up: $6,000.
Additional UC-Scholarship available for families who qualify, please contact Hany Sakr at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Payment Plan Options
You will be able to select one of the following payment options:
1. Annually – due in August
2. Semi-Annually – due in August and January
3. Three Payments – due August, November, and February
4. Quarterly Payments – due August, November, February, and May
5. Monthly Payment – 10 payments, either August-May or September-June)
Tuition and/or Fees Delinquency
Timely payment of tuition is essential to our operations. Tuition is due on the first day of the month and delinquent on the tenth day. Late payments will be addressed as follows:
· If tuition is 15 days delinquent, a late fee of $25 per student will be charged. Parents will be notified in advance that their account is past due, requesting that they bring the account current to avoid the late payment penalty.
· If tuition is 30 days delinquent, an additional late fee of $50 per student will be charged. Parents will be notified in advance that their account is one month past due, requesting that they bring their account current to avoid any additional late payment penalty. Parents will also be notified that their children will not be permitted to attend classes after they are 60 days delinquent, until appropriate financial commitments are met.
Requests for withdrawal must be received in the school office on the first day of the school year to receive a 100% refund of the full tuition. The refund will be equal to 80% of the full or prorated amount of tuition for cancellations made after 2 weeks of the first day of school. All requests must be submitted in writing and should clearly state the reason(s) for withdrawal.